maandag 11 februari 2013

Kitchen corner

It's all about corner's this last weeks.

Today pictures of my kitchen corner. 
I've already posted some pictures a while ago ("My new kitchen Part II"), but since I've bought some new brocante, it was time for new pictures. 




I'm still in love with my pie box from the and it's patina.



How many pastries have been baken in those old tins..?



Last, but not least.. 
This gorgeous kitchen scale from the 1900's - 1920's. 





Love,

Nadine


Best Blogger Tips

1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful! I love this corner and I love brocante!I love old plates and their patina...and I have never seen a pie box...it is so lovely!
    Michela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine