zondag 7 oktober 2012

My new kitchen Part II

Another part of my kitchen, this time I would like to show you the right part of the kitchen.

In Germany I found this lovely plate rack. It would look so nice on the wall and I wanted something like this for a long time. 
It had silver hooks, that looked like the top of a clothes hanger. I exchanged them for black wired French hooks, they look so much better. 



Aren't round cake racks pretty..? 
There's something about them I love.. The round wire and knowing they were used for so many cakes..

The tiny one I found last week, it has rare round supports and a little hook.  




The old box was used by a bakery to carry pies, it's about 50-60 years old. I'm so glad my mom found it. It was used by the bakery in the village my dad grew up. So it's extra special.  


Have a great Sunday!



Best Blogger Tips

2 opmerkingen:

  1. echt prachtig geworden :) :)
    liefs, Claire

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Who would’ve thought that those decors are recycled stuff? By the way, do you bake? Your décor choices, round cake racks and the old box for pies, show that you have passion for baking. I’d love to see the rest of your new kitchen soon.

    -Anthony Selby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine