maandag 18 april 2011

London, here we come!

It's almost time for LONDON baby!

My friend Tessa and I are going on a shopping trip to the city in may. Shopping for what?
For cake-stuff :D We saved and saved so we can buy so many things there, such as cake stands (of course...) in different sizes, china in different colours and nice boxes/accessoires.

We've already made a list of shops we wan't to visit and these are our favorites:

* Peggy Porschen; our biggest inspiration,
* Ladurée; I just love those macarons and boxes,
* Zoe Clark; we love her Birdcage Cake,
* Starbucks; I need my London and England city mug ;),
* China & Company; so much china in so many colours! 
* Harrods; looking for china,
* Selfridges; shopping for all kind of things :)

My little favorites-collage..

 
Best Blogger Tips

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hope you both have a wonderful trip (and let us know what Peggy Porschen's place is like!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine