zaterdag 10 maart 2012

Birthday High Tea

Last Thursday (the 8th of March) another year was over..
I turned 27.

This time I wanted something to do else than a party in the evening. Ever since I moved in, I wanted to do a High Tea. This was the perfect occasion and I loved planning, baking and decorating the table! I also had help from my mom, who made the wraps and sandwiches with me.

My dearest girl friends were invited and we had so much fun..

It was a perfect birthday party! Here are some pictures of the "sweet high tea table".


Enjoy your weekend!!



The inspiration for my birthday cake.






  









Last, but not least. My girls and I <3


My girl friends (from de left up); Christiane, Belinda, Eva, me (from the right down); Mandy, Carmen and Anouk.








Best Blogger Tips

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful pics!! Have a nice week end you too

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your china - it's so pretty. Your friends all look so happy and who wouldn't be when presented with such a gorgeous table and feast!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks Manu!

    And thank you so much, Sarah!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine