vrijdag 25 maart 2011

Victorian charm necklace

My friend wanted a cake for her birthday and because she loves my designs, I was free to do whatever I wanted. That's always nice to hear :)

Last week I've made a petite necklace cake and because I loved it so much, this cake would have one too. Wanting to try out my new cameo mold and some other molds I haven't used yet, the design was there in a second.

Than the choice was between peonies and roses, it became peonies..

At the beginning there was a little doubt about the colour combination, but I'm soooo happy with the result and gladfully she loved it too :)

Happy birthday Sandy!








 
Best Blogger Tips

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Super mooi!Welke molds heb je gebruikt voor de accesoires?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. @ Emmy: Dank je wel. Die zijn van Alphabet Molds en FI.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Bedankt Nadine voor je antwoord. Heb je toevallig die mold in Nl gekocht?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. @ Emmy: heb ik inderdaad in Nederland gekocht.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine